Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Weekend of Play







Well a weekend of play was had at the Scott household. Pops came to Lubbock on Saturday after work. I went to the spa for a massage and the crew (Mimi, Pops, Jared, and Aubrey) went to the park. They had a blast feeding the geese and playing on the playground. Today (Sunday) we went to the Legacy park for a breakfast picnic with Mimi and Pops. Good times were had by all. Then we fixed a few things around the house before the grandparents left. Most importantly, Aubrey and I had a GREAT nap. Tomorrow is Aubrey's first day with only one person monitoring her. It could be a busy and tiring day for me. We also have PT in the morning and an appointment with the eye doctor. We are hoping to meet with the neurosurgeon as well. Everyone is crossing their fingers that we get the "OK" to fly home to Wichita tomorrow. Here are some cute pictures of all the park fun. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly, I heard about Aubrey last week and ended up in tears! My heart and massive amount of prayers go out to you Jared and my Aubbie. I am so glad she is doing better. I think we all know that she was my favorite (even though we didn't have favorites :) ) and I would love to see you guys when you come back to Wichita. I'm sure you will be crazy busy, but if you had time to catch lunch or a snack ;) I would love love love to see her. Maybe even a park date would suffice...
    Lots of love,
    Kami
    KMac2784@yahoo.com
    316-706-8612

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you're coming too! Our collective fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete