Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Clicking Our Heels!!!

We are clicking our heels because we are headed home to Wichita tomorrow morning. We got the OK from our doctors yesterday. We had to wait 1 hour for our eye doctor appt and 1.5 hours for our neurosurgeon appt. But it was well worth it because they said we could go!!! The eye doctor said her cross-eye degree is the same and her eyes' nerves are still "puffy". No change at this time. He wants to see her next Monday. Her neurosurgeon is impressed with her progress. He really likes her. He thinks we will get another scan in 4 weeks if she continues to improve. We will see him next Monday too. Aubrey and I have been home the last two days with just ourselves (Dad has been at work until 7 each night). We have done real well. I am still not packed, but oh well. Eventually it will get done I guess. So excited to go home...I could pee my pants. Thanks again for all your prayers and crossed fingers. I should have pictures loaded from the Halloween weekend by next Monday. We (Aubrey, Mom, Braden, Hunter, Nathan, Keith, Sophie (the miniature Yorkie), and I) will be the cast of Wizard of Oz if all works out! Have a blessed Halloween Weekend everyone.

1 comment: