Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow it has been a minute....

Ok all, I don't even know if anyone is checking this blog since I haven't posted anything in a month! Well, let me begin the updates. Aubrey is doing well. Aubrey had a MRI on January 4th. Her blood clot is stable which is good, but it is not resolving as quickly as we had hoped. But her last eye appointment showed her eye nerves have returned to normal....not swollen...this is a good sign of progress in her head. We have an appointment with her hematologist at the end of the month. That appt should give us a better idea of the time frame for this blood clot to resolve. Aubrey went to daycare today for the first time. She was very excited about hanging out with her friends! I hope she has a blast. The baby and I also had an eventful Christmas holiday. We went to the ER on Christmas eve, Christmas day, and the day after Christmas day for kidney stone/abdominal pain issues. Finally on the day after Christmas, I was admitted to the hospital and an ureter stent was placed under general anesthetic. The baby tolerated all well. All this happened in Colorado Springs (where Jared's grandparents live)...so finally by Tuesday we were able to fly home. I saw my Ob/Gyn yesterday and everything seems fine with the baby. I will have the stent removed this next Monday....and I can't wait. Jared is getting by...poor guy. He has been pretty stressed, but doing better. He has oral boards this April. I hope everyones holidays were joyful, pain free, and calm. I will try to update more frequently now that I am feeling better. Here is to 2010 being a less eventful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment