Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby steps!


Well, our family is making baby steps in the new year to feeling better. Aubrey has been back to school for 2 days. She really likes it and is doing well. Everyone at Tega Kids have been wonderful with her return to school. She is going two days a week and has already asked if she could have her friends over to her house. We have an appointment next week with her hematologist. Other than that, she is truckin right along. I had my stent removed today and am feeling better already. I can walk without pain for the most part. Hoping to be back to normal by the end of the week. I will be 18 weeks this Thursday...posted a picture of the baby bump. I have my 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks. And no we are not planning on finding out the sex of the baby. Although Aubrey thinks the baby is a boy and she is going to have a brother. Please keep us in your prayers for Aubs continued recovery and no more kidney stones. Jared and Madelyn (the best dog ever) are hanging in there as well. Oh, Mimi and Papa to visit this weekend....Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good grief-I sincerely hope you have the most boring year ever because wow, have you had it bad lately. Glad everyone is doing better.

    ReplyDelete